Welcome to the registration process for a new school year! As always, enrolled families are given first consideration, and we are anxious to meet new families who find value in our programs for their child and family. We welcome all families to come in to preview the programs anytime – no appointments are needed. Enrolled families should pre-register in December and January for upcoming programs with a $100 registration fee (siblings are waived). New families pay a $25 application fee and pay an additional $75 when registration is confirmed (siblings are waived for all families).
- For enrolled families: JANUARY is Refer a Friend Month – any new family whose application is processed for summer or fall – a $50 tuition credit appears on your account!
- Flexible scheduling options exist for each program / Half day programs run in the mornings.
- All enrollment reservations require a non-refundable $500.00 tuition deposit (last month of agreement).
- Summer Camp will be offered and first priority is given to current and Fall enrollees. The program includes many onsite activities, and swimming/tennis at the Kingsbury Club as well as Ecology and Ocean experiences with the Duxbury Maritime School.
- Enrollment decisions are important so if you have questions, please contact us about programs and schedules that best suit your family. Please contact us anytime. The reference list is also attached should you have any questions for parents who have attended PCCP.
- All families are invited to submit applications for SUM & FALL programs. Priority is given to enrolled families (including applicants who begin in the Summer), new applications received by the end of January.
Get In Touch
404 Washington St., Duxbury, MA 02332
Telephone: 781.934.8145 ext 211
School Hours: M-F: 8am - 5pm
The Pilgrim Child Care & Preschool (PCCP), is a non-profit organization created to serve the community with care and education for infants, toddlers, preschool, and Kindergarten children.
PCCP FOLLOWS THE NAEYC NON-DESCRIMINATION POLICY: NAEYCs first commitment is to the rights and interests of all children. In that regard, NAEYC believes that individuals in the early childhood field should be hired, employed, promoted, and if necessary, terminated based solely on their competence and qualifications to perform their designated duties, and not on the basis of their gender, race, color, national origin, religious beliefs, age, marital status/family structure (including same sex unions or domestic partnerships), disability, sexual orientation, or any basis prohibited by law.